- FULL SERVICE FROM ANY SCREEN TYPE - Ensure you can provide content, membership management, and take payments via mobile browsers. In adult, it is not just about keeping up with technology. In many countries, adult content is frowned upon, if not out-and-out illegal, and many users will access ONLY from THEIR mobile device for privacy and discretion. CCBill’s responsive, dynamic payment forms in FlexForms provide a seamless checkout from any device. If you are not using responsive forms, 29.85% of buyers are not seeing your payment form correctly.
- WORK GLOBALLY, SERVE LOCALLY - Providing a familiar process during checkout, with local languages, currencies and regional pricing is a must. Every country and its users buy differently, so providing a recognizable checkout can be the difference between a sale and a bounce. CCBill’s FlexForms auto-sense location, browser language, currencies, plus available payment types, providing the buyer with what they trust. Plus CCBill’s Regional Pricing can automatically offer a market-friendly price to the buyer, improving your margins per sale.
- YOU ARE NOT ALONE - Regions, countries, cultures all have their own waves of political, financial and buyer changes. Keeping up with multiple localities and the various legal changes, regulatory changes, payment types per region, payment restrictions, and content restrictions – even the differences in Visa on different continents can require a staff to manage. Partner with resources and providers that manage these things for you. CCBill allows you to instantly offer multiple languages,currencies and payment types to a global audience to immediately expand your global reach with minimal work. Are your payment forms and your account setup to handle the global audience?
- MAKE A CHOICE - In contrast to what was just stated, not every site is a good fit for a global audience, given all the differences. Work with your partners and analyze your prime audience – and decide whether a broad stroke of reaching out to the world will actually be effective. Or perhaps choose to do the opposite and focus on specific countries or locales in which you know your content has a buying audience. It is not always the best move to be everything to everyone. CCBill’s FlexStats can help you analyze your data in real-time and visually see who and how
- PREPAID CARDS: BONANZA OR BUST? When working internationally, prepaid cards are different from reloadable cards since unlike reloadable cards, they are legally limited to acceptance only in the country of purchase. And although we see growing use of prepaid cards by members seeking more anonymity, there are some reasons why the limited cash amounts on a prepaid card may not be the best option for retention on subscription sites. CCBill provides a way to block or allow these cards by country in our Web Validate/Cards by Country feature. You select what kind of card you want to accept (credit, debit, prepaid, reloadable) and we will allow or deny that card option based on your direction.
Much more than a payment processor, CCBill is a Payments-as-a-Service platform designed to grow with you and instantly expand when you need it - without added cost or loads of extra work. Doing is more than doing, it is planning and preparation - and harnessing the right resources, like CCBill, to help to manage your growth when it happens.
About the Author
Gary brings nearly two decades of experience in the online media and commerce markets to the adult industry, having built from scratch four successful sales organizations for a number of software and ISP start-ups. Since joining CCBill in 2006, he has been a champion for expanding business opportunities for the industry, as indicated by CCBill’s diversification into dating and tangible markets, as well as expanding the CCBill billing automation platform to adapt to changing consumer buying habits. Currently leading the CCBill team as managing VP of sales, Gary has been honored in online adult industry with the 2011 Cybersocket Business Person of the Year, the 2012 XBIZ Executive Leadership Award – Web, and was instrumental in helping CCBill be recognized in 2014 by XBIZ as the Progressive Web Company of the Year. A Seattle native, his past lives include managing the Academy Awards in 1996 at the L.A. Music Center, as well as performing on Broadway as a professional actor/singer.