Who can you trust?
How many times have you hesitated before entering your payment information into a website? We are all saturated with news of hacked credit cards, data breaches, new government regulations, and rising fraud in online sales. In fact, it seems now to be more of the norm, rather than an exception.
This helps create a reality in which consumer perceptions and insecurities need to be addressed up front by merchants, in order to make the buyers as comfortable and confident as possible when making a purchase. However, providing that trust requires a combination of approaches for both the consumer and the merchant.
Buyers want to know that their payment information is not going to be hacked.
Buyers want to know that they have a path for recourse or dispute.
Buyers want to trust the site from which they are buying.
Merchants want to know that their site is protected from the bad buyer.
Merchants want to know that their business is safeguarded from fraud scams and bogus transactions.
Merchants want good, solid, REAL transactions and sales.
Since 1998, CCBill has built multiple levels of trust into its security systems with the intention of providing a trustworthy, secure and reliable system. We have built a broad toolset of , as well as , to help promote a trusted purchase process for your members. Part of our mission has always been to provide trusted online payments. This can create peace-of-mind for any business owner, and do so without any additional fees.
- BEYOND PCI COMPLIANCE – CCBill is a PCI DSS Validated Service Provider, in order to optimize the security of credit, debit and cash card transactions and protect cardholders against misuse of their personal information. Plus, CCBill goes through to ensure that the buyer’s personal data is secure, safe and protected from outside attack.
- CONSUMER RECOGNITION – In our testing, consumers choose CCBill 10 to 1 over other payment services when provided a choice. Adding the CCBill logo and direct access to our Billing Support page has proven results.
- 24/7 EXPERT MEMBER AND BUYER SUPPORT – Members have access to our 24/7 team of multilingual billing and password support experts, providing added assurance to consumers making purchases. Including the CCBill Support link on your website communicates credibility for your buyers, and this is proven to support new sales on your site.
- ENGAGED RISK MANAGEMENT TEAM – Most merchants don’t actually know about CCBill’s active monitoring of the financial networks, purchase trends and potential indicators to protect your business from fraud and abuse. They just reap the benefits of security and stability. Our actively tracks fraud trends, identifies problems and takes action before your business is impacted to keep transactions and sales flowing seamlessly.
- AUTOMATED BUSINESS ALERTS – CCBill’s and systems have real-time notifications when changes occur to a member’s status on your account. Our system communications empower you to track changes, cancellations, expirations, and of course, new sales. Instant notifications mean instant action, and keeping you in the know on the health of your processing business.
Much more than a payment processor, CCBill’s service is grounded in the expertise, protection and security you need to provide confidence to your buyers. Having experts in security and risk mitigation as your payment partner can help you focus on the business parts of your business.
About the Author
Much more than a payment processor, CCBill is a payment services platform which provides expert support and empowerment to your expanding relationships. Whether it's through consistent on-time payouts, distinctive affiliate tools, or the comprehensive and proprietary set of automation tools, CCBill understands online business like few others, and has been offering industry-leading solutions since 1998.