- Have you built trust in your online business
- Removed checkout obstacles to streamline checkout?
- Invested in mobile responsiveness?
- Expanded your market to include international customers?
- Given your customers more payment choices?
If the answer to the above is YES, you’re on the right track, if not yet, then read on…
- GIVE THE GIFT OF DISCOUNTS: What is a better gift to give your existing buyers than special promotions or special pricing discounts. Give your members . This special offer can be included in a mail or given as a discount for referring merry-making customers.
- PROMOTE: instant promo function allows you to offer visual promos instantly at specific times. Upload a custom banner for your offer, and track the sales in real-time in .
- MAKE YOUR E-MAILS STAND OUT: Customize your emails for the holiday season with customizable banners, designs or additional up sales once the sale has been made. If your buyers cancel, with our Affiliate system you can offer an alternate offer for a partner in the Cancel email, to give them other options to shop and buy.
- ENJOY SMART PAYMENT FLOWS: Experienced merchants know that providing additional payment options during the holiday season is key in capturing sales. After all, credit cards tend to be maxed out, but with options like or Sepa Debit, this could solve that problem.
- CANCELLATION DOESN’T HAVE TO BE THE END: Considering that your buyers’ credit cards might be maxed out at the time of year, this could mean cancellation for your services. Adding an automated built-in Cancellation Discount or Custom Cancel Offer presented by our live billing support representatives once they call in could make the difference between a lost sale or retaining that customer.
- DECORATE FOR THE HOLIDAYS: Our FlexForms give you the opportunity to “decorate” your check out forms for the season with holiday banners, special offer banners, even change your color and style, without having to make any changes to your original website. Of course, all this can be removed easily once the offer expires or the holidays are over.
About the Author
Gary brings nearly two decades of experience in the online media and commerce markets to the industry, having built from scratch four successful sales organizations for several software and ISP start-ups. Since joining CCBill in 2006, he has been a champion for CCBill’s business expansion for merchants and partners of CCBill, as indicated by the launch of a number of pioneering software innovations and traffic tools, including FlexForms, Merchant Connect, Integration Partners and the industry’s first stored payment service, CCBill Pay. Additionally, he led CCBill’s diversification into mainstream, dating and tangible markets, for which CCBill has been recognized with the iDate Award for Best Payment System for three years running. Currently leading the CCBill team as Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Gary has been honored in the online adult industry with the 2012 XBIZ Award for Executive Leadership, the Cybersocket Business Person of the Year in 2011 and 2018, the Cybersocket Wall of Fame Award of Excellence in 2017, and this past year, was honored with the 2018 XBIZ Executive Award for Senior Leadership. Since 2014, he has been involved with ASACP as an Advisory Council member and most recently on the Executive Committee. In his personal time, Gary can be found spending his time working with several non-profit organizations in the Phoenix area.