- Have you built trust in your online business
- Removed checkout obstacles to streamline checkout?
- Invested in mobile responsiveness?
- Expanded your market to include international customers?
- Given your customers more payment choices?
If the answer to the above is YES, you’re on the right track, if not yet, then read on…
- GIVE THE GIFT OF DISCOUNTS: What is a better gift to give your existing buyers than special promotions or special pricing discounts. Give your members . This special offer can be included in a mail or given as a discount for referring merry-making customers.
- PROMOTE: instant promo function allows you to offer visual promos instantly at specific times. Upload a custom banner for your offer, and track the sales in real-time in .
- MAKE YOUR E-MAILS STAND OUT: Customize your emails for the holiday season with customizable banners, designs or additional up sales once the sale has been made. If your buyers cancel, with our Affiliate system you can offer an alternate offer for a partner in the Cancel email, to give them other options to shop and buy.
- ENJOY SMART PAYMENT FLOWS: Experienced merchants know that providing additional payment options during the holiday season is key in capturing sales. After all, credit cards tend to be maxed out, but with options like or Sepa Debit, this could solve that problem.
- CANCELLATION DOESN’T HAVE TO BE THE END: Considering that your buyers’ credit cards might be maxed out at the time of year, this could mean cancellation for your services. Adding an automated built-in Cancellation Discount or Custom Cancel Offer presented by our live billing support representatives once they call in could make the difference between a lost sale or retaining that customer.
- DECORATE FOR THE HOLIDAYS: Our FlexForms give you the opportunity to “decorate” your check out forms for the season with holiday banners, special offer banners, even change your color and style, without having to make any changes to your original website. Of course, all this can be removed easily once the offer expires or the holidays are over.
Already Have a CCBill Account
|Want To Learn How?|
About the Author
Gary brings nearly two decades of experience in the online media and commerce markets to the adult industry, having built from scratch four successful sales organizations for a number of software and ISP start-ups. Since joining CCBill in 2006, he has been a champion for expanding business opportunities for the industry, as indicated by CCBill’s diversification into dating and tangible markets, as well as expanding the CCBill billing automation platform to adapt to changing consumer buying habits. Currently leading the CCBill team as managing VP of sales, Gary has been honored in online adult industry with the 2011 Cybersocket Business Person of the Year, the 2012 XBIZ Executive Leadership Award – Web, and was instrumental in helping CCBill be recognized in 2014 by XBIZ as the Progressive Web Company of the Year. A Seattle native, his past lives include managing the Academy Awards in 1996 at the L.A. Music Center, as well as performing on Broadway as a professional actor/singer.